|Do you have an existing Budgeto account? As a preamble, if you forgot your password or if your password is not working, you may consult this article:|
- I forgot my password/How to reset your password
Sorry about that, we think we know what could be the reason.
Could you please try one (or all) of the following:
1) Clear the cache + history of your internet browser
For PC users
Google Chrome or Edge:
Firefox on Windows:
For MAC users
Safari on MacOS:
Google Chrome on MacOS:
2) Try connecting in private/incognito mode.
You can also access your privacy browser extension settings and give access to the Budgeto website.
3) Try using a different browser
We suggest using a different browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.).
4) Disable any extension/plugins which might prevent Budgeto to connect (Invalid CRSF token)
If you use one of the following extensions:
- uBlock Origin
- Privacy Badger
5) Resize/modify your computer resolution (Zoom in/out)
Access your browser window settings and play around with the screen resolution, size, etc.
Still experiencing weird things? Do you get the following screen while using Budgeto?...
If yes, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our experts will be able to analyze the situation and get back to you as soon as possible.