Start by clicking on the settings button in the top right. Then select BILLING INFORMATION to consult your current billing information.
There are now 2 billing types in Budgeto.
1. INDIVIDUAL: We will use the information already entered when you configured your business. You will need to enter your credit card information in the section "Credit Cards".
This is the "default" method, suitable for most of our users.
2. BULK: Allows you to charge plans for all your businesses on behalf of a single company.
Suitable for the following situations:
- Accounting partners,
- Virtual CFO,
- Software integrators,
- Companies with multiple budgets.
If you choose this option, you will need to:
- Provide the information of the company to be billed (name and address of the company). This choice will also determine your billing currency and applicable sales taxes (1).
- Enter a credit card (2).
Need help? These resources are for you!
1- There is a search bar at the top right of the screen, use it often!
Use words that you see on the section you are dealing with in order to search for related articles in our Knowledge Base.
2- If you haven't found an answer to your question, create a support ticket and our team will find an answer for you:
Click here to create a new ticket for help
3- If you have any other questions about Budgeto, write us an email at: email@example.com
Happy Budgeting and know that we are here for you if you need help!
The Budgeto Team
Join the Conversation!
Follow us on our social media channels for Budgeto tips, how-to guides, company updates, and more!
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)
- How to consult my subscription
- How to upgrade my subscription
- Budgeto refund policy
- Where are my invoices?
- Select plans for individual company in a multi-company account.