BUDGETO DOES NOT REIMBURSE
Payments are non-refundable, including fees and other charges. Please see below for additional details. We have a reminder/warning at the checkout before any purchases have been made.
Why we do not refund a subscription
- The subscription to Budgeto is a subscription with automatic renewal. This information is clearly communicated to our customers during the selection and payment process. Our customers have the option to disable automatic renewal at any time during their subscription.
- If you are on an annual plan, we send an email ten (10) days before the automatic renewal.
As a result, Budgeto does not reimburse.
How to turn off auto renew
To cancel your subscription, simply disable the automatic renewal. Your plan and options will expire at the end of your billing cycle. This means you'll have access to the service until the end of your current billing cycle. To see when your cycle ends, please see this page: Subscription Plan
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)
- How to consult my subscription
- How to upgrade my subscription
- Select plans for individual company in a multi-company account.