IMPORTANT In order to change your password, you need to OWN the company, not "share" the company. Review that you are indeed the OWNER of the company first before changing the password.
1- To change your password, start by opening the "MY ACCOUNT" menu and then press on "User Profile"
2- Press on "Change your password" menu and fill the current password and new password fields. Make sure you respect the requirement for your new password:
- At least 8 characters long
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one symbol (like: " or ! or ? or &, etc.)
3- Press on "SAVE" once you are done to keep your changes.
Need help? These resources are for you!
1- There is a search bar at the top right of the screen, use it often!
Use words that you see on the section you are dealing with in order to search for related articles in our Knowledge Base.
2- If you haven't found an answer to your question, create a support ticket and our team will find an answer for you:
Click here to create a new ticket for help
3- If you have any other questions about Budgeto, write us an email at: email@example.com
Happy Budgeting and know that we are here for you if you need help!
The Budgeto Team
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)
- I forgot my password/How to reset your password
- Issues while connecting to Budgeto (Error or Unusual behavior)
- How to change my user email address?