You can quickly access your list of companies by clicking on the ARROW next to your company name (near top-left).
Once the drop down menu is open, you can then click on the button with three lines (3) to access your complete list of companies.
- Companies that you own will show up as "You own this company" under the company name.
- Companies shared with you will show up as "Shared by email address" and have a shared icon (three people) next to the company name in the drop-down menu.
Once in the SELECT A BUSINESS menu, you have 3 options:
- Use the search bar to type the company you are looking for (1).
- Scroll down and select the company you want to open (2).
- Open the Company List. (Found in the RED square, seen in the picture above) (3).
The Company List menu has two sections:
- My companies: this is the list of your companies, i.e. companies that have been created from your user account (1).
- Companies shared with me: this is the list of companies that have been shared with you by other users (2).
To work in the budget of a company, simply click on the name of the company and choose the budget in which you want to work.
Note that by default, all users have a DEMO company shared in their account. DEMO gives you access to a model read-only company to visualize how to use the different sections of the budget tool.