Budgeto is a “do-it-yourself web application" providing early stage entrepreneurs, accountants, and small-medium businesses (SMB's) the best and most affordable budgeting tool on the market. It will teach you how to build & maintain your business budget.
BUDGETO IS NOT AN ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE!
Accounting systems take care of the "PAST" i.e Historical data. These applications deal with what just happened, and what has already happened.
Budgeto takes care of the "FUTURE": Financial Forecast (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and connects to the past when there is a past to deal with (a pre-exsting company, NOT a startup).
These are 2 different things, the past and the future.
Budgeto was designed and developed by entrepreneurs. We are entrepreneur friendly.
For an example of an "Existing Business", we have a key partnership with Intuit/QuickBooks Online (QBO), which is one of the leading online accounting systems. Check out Budgeto on their App Store and leave us a review! Feedback is always appreciated!
Budgeto is not really the best/most appropriate tool for:
- Large organisations,
- Companies with 100+ employees,
- Large SKUS,
- Complex Manufacturing cies,
- Companies using multi currencies at once i.e: CAD, USD, EUR, MXN, etc. Budgeto is not the best tool (yet) to support currency conversion and fluctuations. It could be handled manually when you enter various sales (or expenses) but it won't be easy to handle variations of currencies as time evolves. Sorry about that.
- Multi subsidiaries (Budgeto is not the best tool (yet) to consolidate several subsidiaries/departments/Bus Unit into one consolidated Budget. Sorry about that).
Budgeto is not really aimed for larger mature companies with a huge amount of SKU's (unless you are able to regroup your sales/products by category and use averages).
- You can't share a budget without sharing the whole company (you can always change the sharing rights: Read, Write, Manage).
- You can't give access to just one part of the budget only (i.e not accessing salaries for a given user). When you share a budget, you share the whole company.
We will always be there by your side to help you build your budget; we offer online guidance through our chat and email support.
Send us an email with your questions at email@example.com
We also offer a one on one session to all our paid subscribers (Budgeto demo, QBO Integration, etc.)
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)