Budgeto is completely cloud based! Meaning that all you need to access the app is a basic internet connection, a computer (PC or MAC), and a Budgeto account.
Have you created your Budgeto account yet? Get started now!
Click here to create your Budgeto account
We recommend using the following to ensure you can achieve the best possible performance with the Budgeto app:
- An up to date Internet browser (ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.). The reason we ask for an up to date browser is because some essential pop-ups may not display if the version of your browser is out-of-date.
- For PC users, we recommend using a version Windows 8 or newer.
- For MAC users, we recommend using a version of IOS 10.6.8 (Mac OS X Snow Leopard) or newer.
- An internet speed equivalent or superior to 1Mb/s (This will allow quicker exportation of reports, and faster synchronization with a supported online accounting system).
Need help? These resources are for you!
1- There is a search bar at the top right of the screen, use it often!
Use words that you see on the section you are dealing with in order to search for related articles in our Knowledge Base.
2- If you haven't found an answer to your question, create a support ticket and our team will find an answer for you:
Click here to create a new ticket for help
3- If you have any other questions about Budgeto, write us an email at: email@example.com
Happy Budgeting and know that we are here for you if you need help!
The Budgeto Team
Join the Conversation!
Follow us on our social media channels for Budgeto tips, how-to guides, company updates, and more!
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)
- Can I work offline on Budgeto?
- How to create an account?
- I'm new to Budgeto, where to start?
- Budgeto Multimedia Gallery
- Budgeto Roadmap: Upcoming & Released Product Features
- Budgeto Limitations (What Budgeto is NOT a good fit for)