Glad to see you here!
Before you read further, check out our introduction video (~2 min), which briefly explains what Budgeto is all about.
Also, visit our Multimedia Gallery! This is a hub for all media-related content concerning Budgeto and other related topics (videos, podcasts, etc.).
Have you opened your Account yet?
How to navigate within the Budgeto app
Ready to start exploring the app?
There are 3 menus within the Budgeto app:
(Company menu, Top menu, Left side menu).
Be sure to watch our training video (~ 5 min) for a more visually detailed explanation.
Company Menu (1)
The COMPANY MENU is the first gray bar located at the top of the app. Use this menu to select which company you are working in (arrow next to the company name), access your company and user settings, review your historical data, contact us and support, and search for articles within our Knowledge Base.
Top Menu (2)
Left Side Menu (3)
The LEFT SIDE MENU consists of all the forms you need to fill in order to build your budget/future financial projections, as well as your reports. This menu contains the following sections that will need to be completed:
- SALES: Allows you to create goods or services and plan their schedule of sale.
- EXPENSES: Allows you to create expenses, to manage their occurrence, and to choose a payment term for your suppliers.
- EMPLOYEES: Allows you to hire employees, to identify their first month of work and to manage their salary on an annual or monthly basis.
- ASSETS: Allows you to enter your capital assets and investments.
- FUNDING: Allows you to enter your lines of credit, debts, share capital, grants, and tax credits.
- REPORTS: Allows you to view and print out various professional-looking financial projection reports such as profit and loss statement, balance sheet, ratios, etc.
- ANALYSIS: Allows you to analyze and compare the variances between different entities/scenarios and time frames.
How to start from existing accounting data
Follow this link to access the Historical Dashboard within the Budgeto app.
How to build your budget
Your budgeting journey starts here!
Watch our training video (~4 min) to understand how to start building your budget by entering sales, expenses, employees, etc!
- Step 1: fill the forms (forms menu);
- Step 2: see the impact live in your reports (reports menu);
- Step 3: create budget scenarios (duplicate menu);
- Step 4: share your business (share menu);
- Step 5: export your reports in PDF or Excel (export menu).
Need help? These resources are for you!
1- There is a search bar at the top right of the screen, use it often! Use words that you see on the section you are dealing with in order to search for related articles in our Knowledge Base.
2- If you haven't found an answer to your question, create a support ticket and our team will find an answer for you:
3- If you have any other questions about Budgeto, write us an email at: email@example.com
Happy Budgeting and know that we are here for you if you need help!
The Budgeto Team
Related Articles (Please refer to the links below)